Hello, beautiful souls!
My heart is full today as I sit down to write this afternoon (as well as my glass, with some delicious homemade sangria I’m sipping on during this warm day! Interested in the recipe? Let me know!). I’m humbled today to be nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award-a writing recognition that features bloggers whose writing has sparked some interest and meaning in the eyes of viewers (what a wonderful experience!). Many thanks goes out to the wonderful Shawna at Whole Hearty Happy for this generous nomination. I’ve been enjoying her writing since I’ve hit the blogging scene. It is truly appreciated to be recognized-especially with being a new face to the blogging world :). During my first week of blogging, I’ve learned that readers are so supportive and encouraging, and truly desiring to hear what I have to say. I pray that I can continue to provide you with stories worth hearing, insights worth applying, and truths worth aligning with. Let’s be real, together!
Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
Must add 7 facts about themselves.
Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 Facts About Myself:
- I’m definitely full-on embracing the role of dog mama-and quickly!
- I’m newly married-which comes with its blessings and challenges (like sharing a clothes hamper with the hubs-does anyone else but me think that’s weird?!)
- I LOVE to try new coffee concessions as well as beer and wine styles-the more unique, the better!
- Anxiety has been an ongoing battle for me-you will see themes of that woven throughout my written works
- I’ve given more money to Bath and Body Works that I’d care to admit-I’m OBSESSED with soothing scents. Candles are a staple in our home
- I’m also a lyricist that takes great pleasure in putting fitting words to flowing melodies. I believe that music is truly a central mode of communication, and one that can tie us all together in ways that are unexplainable.
- I’m challenging myself to balance being realistic with being optimistic. Because a healthy mentality is healthy for the soul ❤
Happy reading, all! Let gratitude overflow your day. And as always, stay tuned!